MediaBanc Group, a leading regional Media Monitoring and Media Research company with its head office incorporated in Kuala Lumpur, has subsidiaries and operations throughout the South-East-Asia region in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Since its founding in 1997, the company has grown to a staff force of 250 people with a strong annual turnover growth of 50% each year.
With our comprehensive on-line Advertising and News Library, our Customers which consist of MNCs, Public Listed companies, Advertising agencies, PR agencies and Corporations, are able to monitor their news and their competitors’ news on a daily basis. In addition, with MediaBanc Intelligence Systems, our Customers can evaluate their brands perception on Media, which will allow them to be more strategic on their mass communication planning.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.mediabanc.ws
In line with our aggressive growth plans, we seek highly ambitious individuals in the following position:
Location: Johor Bahru
- Perform troubleshooting services for problems related to computer hardware/software and application systems (e.g. PC breakdown).
- Administration of routers for internet access.
- Administration of database (SQL).
- Contact point for computers, servers and network issues.
- Liaising with vendor for hardware and software solution.
- Provide basic Administrative Support and Routine IT Housekeeping Services.
- Provide advice and assistance to users & clients on usage of functional features of software and hardware.
- Diploma in IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Knowledge of Visual basic & SQL server.
- Onsite Support experience.
Please indicate position applied for and email your resume with recent photo to:
MediaBanc (Johor Bahru) Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 507 Level 5, Bangunan ANG,
No. 1, Jalan Jeram, Taman Tasek,
80200 Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Tel : +607-234 1668
Fax : +607-235 4668