Senior Planning Technician – Shutdown
Purpose of the Job
Provides work order planning, schedules and reports plant shutdown using computerized project planning software and computerized maintenance management system (SAP) ensuring optimum usage of all resources including manpower utilization, activity duration schedule and materials/spares identification and reservation.
- Experience: 10 years in Oil/gas/refinery or petrochemical industry with 5 years experience in the field of Shutdown Maintenance Planning.
- Degree: Completion of Secondary (12 years) education / Technical High School or equivalent.
- Special Ability: Knowledge in Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP or similar), and Planning & Scheduling software. (Primavera and Microsoft Project)
How to apply
Please kindly submit the applications in http://megarainfield.com/Vacancies
Or email to following Recruitment Consultant: Miss Nurul, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to send the CV:
- Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject (mandatory).
- Example: Application for QP – Panel Operator Condensate
- Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
- Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
- Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Letter (preferred)
- All above documents prepared in one file
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.
PT. Mega Kriya Mandiri (Megarainfield)