Qatargas established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry In Qatar, Today, Qatargas is the largest ING producer in the world with a production capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safely and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference – change your future, Join Qatargas and change the world’
Ras laffan Terminal Operations Department
Senior Operators and Rover Operators (Tank Farm)
- Responsible for safe rundown and storage of Condensate, Naphtha, Gasoil, Kerosene (Jet Al), DSO and maintenance of Gasoil, Naphtha, Kerosene and Condensate Storage Tanks, export pumps and associated facilities.
- Carries out site verification and feedback to shift supervisor about site condition of the work to be carried out in oil/gas restricted areas within the Tank Farm and terminal Operation for required safety precaution to be take for PTW. Act as permit receiver/AGT.
- Carries out outside operating activities at the Tank farm and associated utilities on assigned shift involving start-up, shutdown and routine operation of pre-determined Intervals up check operating condition of machinery and equipment and reports abnormalities.
- Liaise with Panel Operation readers Tank availability, nominations rundown changeover, quality and quantity. Monitors all the operation & maintenance activities in the assigned area and handing over the status report to next shift reliever.
- Complies with the company Health, Safety and Environment as well as work permit, policies and procedures. Acts as Incident Controller in the event of any emergency.
Qualification. Job knowledge, skill and experience
- Qualification, Job knowledge, skill and experience
- Education. Job Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Technical diploma (e.g. HND in chemical engineering or related subject)
- Minimum 6-8 years field and control room operational experience in gas plants, refineries tank farm and storage facilities and associated utilities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Fluency In English both in writing and verbal is mandatory
Rover Operators (Common Sulfur Plant)
- Responsible for startup, trouble shooting, operations and maintenance of molten sulfur rundown and storage system, sulfur feed conditioning, Process Granulation (Granulators), conveying sulfur granules to/from Storage through Stacker/Reclaimers and Shiploaders
- Carries out site verification and feedback to shift supervisor about site condition of the work to be carried out in a restricted areas within the Common sulfur facilities and Terminal for required safety precaution to be taken for PTW. Act as permit receiver/AGT Complies with the company Health, Safety and Environment as well as work permit, policies and procedures.
Qualification, Job knowledge, skill and experience
- Technical diploma (e.g. HND In chemical engineering or related subject)
- Minimum 6-8 years field and panel experience in gas plants, molten sulfur storage, Granulations and loading facilities and associated utilities
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Fluency in English both In writing and verbal is mandatory.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facility competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, include family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid, annual vacation back to your country of origin.
Those interested in being considered for these exciting opportunities, please visit our website
www.gunamandiri.com, page vacancies
– PT GUNAMANDIRI PARIPURNA
– Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan Jakarta Selatan 12720, INDONESIA
Tel. 021-7191060 (Hunting), Fax 021-7191017
For more information about Qatargas, the expatriate community, benefit and Qatar In general