Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 79,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. In Indonesia, Eni participates in twelve PSCs, including nine in Deep Water areas, with an active exploration and development program.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni Indonesia is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
SENIOR OPERATION GEOLOGIST
- University Degree from reputable university with a minimum 7 years of experience with 2 years in deep-water area
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP, WellWiew, Techlog or equivalent well data management tools
- You must be a good communicator and highly motivated with effective multi-disciplinary team working skills. Good analytical skills as well as effective communication with other relevant internal and external parties. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must
- Well plan and well program preparation in cooperation with drilling, exploration and development team
- Well data acquisition planning, acquisition, QC and interpretation (mudlog, LWD and wireline logs)
- Operation follow up by coordinate wellsite geologist activity, contractors management, well data management
- Management, Partners and Local Authority presentations of well programs, well results, post well studies
- Final well document preparation (Reporting and Composite Logs)
- Tender management by technical document preparation and contractor documents evaluation
- Contract management by using SAP system, contractors performance technical evaluation and cost control
Interested applicants please send your CV to:
(Please mention the position applied & position code on the email subject)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 9 November 2013. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.