An international Oil & Gas exploration & Production Company has the following positions open for immediate engagement:
- A recognize degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineer.
- Minimum 15 years working experience among of them 5 years’ experience as supervisor in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production companies, especially in gas plant projects involving design/selection of equipment.
- Having experience in design of oil & gas production facilities.
- Having experience in planning and installation of machine/tools process and piping process, preferably in oil industry.
- Familiar with codes and standards used in Oil & Gas industry.
Candidate must be proficient in English communication skills (both spoken & written) and have knowledge of Personal Computer popular software.
Only those who meet the above qualification will be considered. Please send your latest Curriculum Vitae and recent photo not later than December 15, 2016 to: