Qatar Petroleum is a state owned petroleum company in Qatar. The company operates all oil and gas activities in Qatar, including exploration, production, refining, transport, and storage.
QP’s operations are directly linked with state planning agencies, regulatory authorities, and policymaking bodies. Currently it is the third largest oil company in the world by oil and gas reserves
Senior Laboratory Technician
Primary purpose of the Job
Perform and coordinate sampling, analysis, reporting and other related activities in Production Chemistry Laboratory to support offshore and gas operation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences
- Minimum Diploma in Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years in oil and gas chemistry laboratory.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
- Familiar in using lab equipment and sampling cylinders for sampling on-site testing as well as for carrying out tests in Halul, PS2 and PS3 Laboratory.
How to apply:
- Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject (mandatory)
Example: Application for QP2 – Field Operator 1
- Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
- Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
- Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Letter (preferred)
- All above documents prepared in one file
Please kindly submit the applications to www.megarainfield.com or email to
Please be noted only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.