DuPont is a science company, Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by solving problems and creating solutions that make people lives better, safer and easier. Headquartered in Wilmington, Del.,USA, DuPont operates in more than 70 countries, including Indonesia.
In line with the company’s rapid business expansion in Indonesia. We invite enthusiastic and motivated professionals to apply for the position of:
Sales Representative – SAL02269
- Secure and grow Nonwovens business
- Accountable to acquire revenue and to deliver on revenue, profit and cost objectives
- Call on end customers / end-users; develop new accounts for designated industries or market segment and to maintain existing accounts, if any.
- Manage relationships with key customers, business partner’s distributors
- Responsible for understanding and forecasting demand and to ensure timely fulfillment of orders
- Utilize technical resources to ensure superior services to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferably with 3 — 5 years of sales experiences in paper / textile industry / chemical / graphic / packaging
- Results-oriented with the ability to influence, network/collaborate effectively with others and work in teams
- Resourceful, high-energy and independent.
- Knowledgeable and competent in new application development
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to be located in Surabaya, Medan, Makassar or Balikpapan.
Send your CV and letter head to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview