We are searching for qualified candidates to join our -professional team.
“Qatargas established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a production capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safely and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities In Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference change your future, join Qatargas and change the world’
– Degree in Engineering
– 8 plus years experience in Energy Industry.
– SAP experience required with good computer skills.
Should possess excellent negotiation skills and good knowledge of Quality control.
– Degree in Engineering
– 10 plus years experience sr Energy Industry in Tendering and Contracting. Well experienced. In the drafting of tenders and contracts with minimum supervision. Should have good, technical and commercial al exposure, negotiation skills and computer knowledge.
RLTO Agreements Coordinator
Coordinates the implementation of joint facility sharing agreements on behalf of the operator that includes development, administration and maintenance of agreements and respective procedures, prepares presentations and Work Program and Budget booklets for owners; and facilitates in resolving contractual and commercial issues amongst owners.
– 5+ years with an operating company or a joint venture in a similar rote.
– Commercial experience with Law or Engineering degree or MBA; oil and gas experience and experience in dealing with multinational companies, partners, and government agencies are an advantage.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an International community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin
Those interested in being considered for these exciting opportunities please visit our website www.gunamandiri.com, page vacancies
PT GUNAMANDIRI PARIPURNA
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12720, INDONESIA
Tel. 021-7191060 (Hunting), Fax 021-7191017
For more information about Qatargas, the expatriate community, benefit and Qatar in general, visit www.qatargas.com