The International Marine, Subsea Engineering and Offshore Contractor servicing the Indonesia Oil & Gas sector.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate start:
- Engineering degree qualified.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Primarily perform cost estimating, tracking, and reporting.
- Coordinate and manage cost control.
- Manage project cost plans and scheduling.
- Degree qualification in technical subject preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry (Subsea experience preferred).
- HSE vocational training courses.
- Technically qualified.
- Familiar with MS Office software & Database systems.
- Ambitious and keen to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Incumbent to adhere to Company’s Human Resources Policies.
- Compliance to Hallin Marine s Health Safety and Environment Policies.
- Good English (written and verbal) is mandatory.
Interest candidates should please submit CV s quoting JOB DESCRIPTION only to: Aida Gunawan (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Preference will be given to Indonesian nationals, but Jakarta based expats may also apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No Telephone queries will be entertained.