Set yourself for SUCCESS
We are a financially strong domestic seaplane operator based in the scenic seas of the
Maldives Islands with a fleet of 25 DHC-6 Twin Otter Sea planes. With around 400 employees of different nationalities and as one of the nation’s biggest airlines, the company plays a crucial role in the tourism industry in the Maldives.
Aircraft Maintenance Manager (Production Manager)
Aircraft Maintenance Manager leads the day-to-day activities, delivers an airworthy fleet, etc. The person should be a leader who takes the overall responsibility of the Maintenance Section and its efficient operation. He/she must posses a proven track record in a similar capacity with high responsibilities preferably in a fast paced multicultural aviation environment. Experience and Overall knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance function and strong managerial skills will be the key to success in this position. The following are the pre-requisites enlisted:
- Pratt and Whitney PT6A small engine and Aircraft under 5700 kg experience essential.
- Must have held an equivalent position within Aircraft Maintenance
- Must hold a valid EASA Fart 66 131 / 2 or ICAO type 2 license
- Must have a minimum o 15 years of aviation experience
- DeHavilland DHC-6 experience will be an asset
- Aeronautical Degree or Diploma will be advantageous
- Computer literacy
- Excellent command of the English Language
The selected candidate can enjoy a competitive compensation package which is negotiable.
- Must hold a valid EASA part 66 B ½ or ICAO Type 2 License
- DeHaviland DHC-6 and PTA6 small engine Type Rating
- Good command of the English Language
- Supervisory Experience essential
An attractive compensation package awaits suitable candidates.
If this appeals you, write in or email to us with detailed resume, two or more professional references and contact number/s (with country & area codes) to the e-mail address below within September 22nd 2009.
Maldivian Air Taxi (Pte) Ltd
Male’ International Airport
Republic of Maldives