EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
Field Support Service Analyst
- Provide PC, Network and Tcomm support to user in field.
- Lead field team and assist team member to solve the problem in Field.
- Design new systems and Optimized existing infrastructure to support business.
- Create contract, manage contractor and coordination with other head office to resolve problem.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum S1 (Bachelor) degree in Telecommunication or information technology from an accredited institution with experience 5 to 10 years.
- Preferable experience Upstream Petroleum or similar industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience design, operate and maintenance Radio communication HF, UHF, VHF, Microwave, Radar, VSAT, WLAN and Wmax technology, ETC.
- Strong knowledge and experience in telephony systems including analog phone systems, Digital phone as well as IP phone systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge and capability in a broad range of enterprise application systems such as office productivity (i.e. Microsoft Office), Project management and Data network.
- Demonstrable knowledge and capability in PAGA, CCTV, TV distribution, Alarm systems, Access control.
Only those individual: who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV to: