PROGRAMME MANAGER – HUMAN RIGHTS, LEGAL, JUSTICE SECTOR REFORM (NATIONAL)
Summary of Functions/Key Results Expected:
- Implementation of the HRLJSR Programme mandate;
- Management of the HRLJSR Programme, including financial aspects; HRLJSR Team Management for the Programme Team at the Country Office as well as those at the Project Management Units (PMUs).
- Creation of strategic partnerships and the development, maintenance and implementation of resource mobilization strategies; and
- Provision of top quality policy advice to the Government of Indonesia and the facilitation of knowledge building.
- Master’s degree in law, public administration, or political science;
Master’s degree in law, public administration, or political science;
- For Master’s degree, a minimum of 3 years experience at the national or international level in law or development, at least 2 years of which should be in a managerial position in the development field;
- Proven experience in providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects;
- Knowledge and experience in human rights, legal and justice issues in the Indonesian and international context.
- Experience in the usage of computers, office software packages and handling web-based management systems; and
- Familiarity with UNDP systems, rules and procedures for project/programme management.
- Experience working with local and national government and civil society legal actors in Indonesia.
Familiarity with UNDP systems, rules and procedures for project/programme management.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
Application Deadline: 11-May-10