PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Due to expansion, our Corporate Client is currently looking for
* Oversee all chemical plant activities to ensure that all aspects of chemical manufacturing comply with government regulations.
* Responsible for all production output, including production volume targets.
* Spearhead development and implementation of programs and projects to improve production process, optimize operational efficiency and product quality, increase equipment reliability, and increase operational safety.
* Develop, implement and supervise production plans and strategies, and manage such activities while ensuring health, safety, environment, quality and cost standards are met.
* Manage production operation schedule and ensure effective utilization of equipment and personnel.
* Prepare annual production budget and review production costs.
* Manage a Production team and support employees in all daily production activities.
* Good degree in Chemical Engineering
* Experience in chemical, petrochemical or refinery industries
* Minimum 5 years experience in managerial role
* Proven skills to manage budgets and seek out cost improvements
* Ability to set safety standards and develop a culture of safety first
* Strong management and leadership, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
Only Singaporeans and/or Singapore Permanent Residents are invited to apply for the above positions
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org