Achieve Technology Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Achieve Technology Asia Pacific was set up in 1997 as a specialized manpower consultancy firm with the primary objective of providing impeccable human capital solutions for our clients in the specialized fields of IT & Engineering.
IT Helpdesk Specialists (Junior positions available for fresh Diploma holders)
• Coordinate and develop support services for users
• Network problem resolution within the company and supported companies
• First level user support on troubleshooting problem & technical issues via phone, email, remote and/or on-site
• Backup tasks and maintain Servers
• Provide hardware and software support services
• Technical support for all computer system and in- house application
• LAN Management and to ensure smooth working environment within company and supported companies
• Data centre backup operation
• Diploma in IT or relevant fields
• 1 – 3 years of experience in IT Helpdesk
• Good working knowledge of Windows XP, MS Office 2003 and other Microsoft products, etc.
• Excellent telephone skills and strong customer service skills
• Networking skills is an added advantage
• Positions available in various locations
• More positions available for those with strong experience in Call Centres and experience in network troubleshooting
• Junior positions for Fresh Diploma holders (including NS ORD personnel)
This position is open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents ONLY
Please forward detailed resume in MS Word format (.doc), indicating your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to email@example.com
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.