X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd. 456668-U
X-FAB is the leading foundry group for analog / mixed-signal semiconductor applications. With its four manufacturing sites in Germany, Malaysia, and the USA, X-FAB has a combined production capacity of around 62,000 eight-inch equivalent wafer starts per month and employs around 2,500 employees worldwide. Wafers are manufactured based on advanced modular CMOS and BiCMOS processes with technologies ranging from 1.0 to 0.18 micrometers, for applications primarily in the automotive, communications, consumer and industrial sectors.
At X-FAB, we seek for dynamic and competent team player in the following positions to cultivate nurtured learning and grow with the Company. We offer attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with qualifications and experience to the successful candidate.
Staff / Principal Engineers – Process & Equipment (Photolithography)
To support line issues, high level trouble shooting, maintain stable equipment and process performance, lead improvement project, lead or train associate engineers and engineers.
- Ensure equipment PM is performed timely and correctly.
- Ensure new product recipe is set-up correctly.
- Follow up process and equipment trouble shooting.
- Follow up SM/DMS/TECN/MRB/SWR procedure, work closely with other modules and departments.
- SPC chart monitoring, ensure stable process with good CPK.
- Release new equipment to qualify products and layers.
- Owner or oversee process and equipment improvement items :
- Defect and particle reduction.
- Error and alarm reduction.
- Equipment up time, manufacturing availability and throughput improvement.
- Develop new recipe and process with good process margin.
- Rework reduction.
- Monitoring OOC/OOS reduction.
- Scrap reduction
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Photolithography Process / Equipment area is compulsory.
- Understanding on basic concept of semiconductor fabrication is a pre-requisite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Pro-active, independent and team player.
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are encouraged to email or write in and attach your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to:
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
1 Silicon Drive
Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone
Stay tune with our latest recruitment updates via X-FAB Sarawak Facebook and www.xfab.com for more information!