The Company, dating back to 1946, is built on honesty, ethics, and morals; a global presence of more than 23,000 employees in regional offices worldwide; and financial stability, with gross revenues of $5 billion in 2007. Whatever your current or future needs, our full-service, worldwide resources are available to support you on your next critical project.
Designation : Pipeline Engineer
Location : Abu Dhabi
Experience : 8-10 years in Oil and Gas Sector
Qualification: B.E/Btech in Engineering
• Providing specialist skills and knowledge in key areas of Pipeline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
• Identify and address design parameters and problems, develop and implement innovative solutions
• Independently evaluate, organize and prioritize work for self and others, including manpower planning of projects
• Undertaking responsibility for production of deliverables, including Engineering specifications, and Design deliverables. Analyze progress reports & Technical Bid evaluations for various 3rd –party Vendors.
• Ensuring project fitness-for –purpose with respect to legislative compliance, code requirements and adherence to project budget & schedule.
• Providing leadership in planning, detailing and reviewing of technical documentation relating to onshore pipelines for design, construction and installation.
• Managing interfaces with associated related disciplines, and understand the interfaces within a project environment.
• Lead the technical aspects of events such as Bid Clarifications, Kick-Off Meetings, Design Reviews, etc…
• Site Survey for Pipeline Projects.
• Coordination with Clients and Contractors
• Preparation of Close-Out Reports.
• Familiar with pipeline codes and standards: API, ASME, ASTM, BS, DNV, ISO, DEP, Shell, etc..
• Input into recruiting process for Pipeline Engineers and Designers
Send your updated profile with following details:
Current CTC (Basic + other benefits)
Expected CTC (Basic + other benefits)
Joining Notice Period (in months)
Reason for change (in detail)
Reference 1), 2)
If interested, kindly send across your CV on email@example.com
Comments are closed.