Permanent Way Inspector
- To manage sub contractors and workforce in order to ensure that the works are delivered in accordance with the Project objectives.
- To organize track construction/ maintenance activities by manual/mechanical means, deploying work force judiciously in order to ensure construction works are carried out as per program within safety and quality guidelines.
- To report progress to ensure any problems are dealt within a timely manner.
- To report significant issues and project status to Superintendent and Track Engineer in order to facilitate necessary action to meet project objectives.
- To liaise with third party (including local authorities) or client in order to manage relationships, concerns and issues.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil/ Structural/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-8 years relevant working experience in construction and project management of railway project.
- Mature, fit, self-starter, analytical, proactive, good leadership and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, long and irregular hour at the site.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in, fax, or e-mail addressed to:
Leighton Contractors (M) Sdn Bhd
(Attention: Human Resource & Administration Manager)
14th Floor, Menara Multi-Purpose, Capital Square
No 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2693 5222
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Work Location: Penang,Perak
Closing date: 10 October 2009