Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some position below to support our development project.
Sr. Crisis & Risk Management Officer
- Holds Minimum Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety, Engineering, Applied Science.
- Minimum 10 years in HSE, and specifically minimum 6 years experience in crisis and risk/emergency management.
- Minimum 5 years in oil and gas industry and 3 years in supervisory role.
- Working knowledge of the OSHA, and other regulatory or professional standards agencies.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Emergency Management concepts, specifically on Incident Command System, principles and standards as determined by the industry.
- Ability to facilitate progress in a staff role, rather than from a position of direct line authority.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective emergency management training modules.
Performance & Contract Analyst
- Hold minimum Degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience Perform all the job activities by system SAP ECC6 and SRM 7, having certificate and experience on both systems are a must.
- Experience in performing post award activities by monitoring Approved Contract Value (ACV), Contractor. Experience in handling Performance Evaluation (CPE), Local content (TKDN), Bank Guarantee/Insurance and Contract Closure.
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).