EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following position.
- Conducting Land Identification, Mapping and Assessment, and other relevant survey works under supervision of the Deputy Manager Land Acquisition to support Explorations, Projects, Operations and other Company Business purposes.
- In coordination with Land Matters Team and other Department within the company to maintain communication and relation with local stakeholders (Local Government, Land Owners and Others) in executing Land Survey Works.
- Supporting Land Management Team in collecting and updating any relevant data and information from the fields.
- In coordination with Officer Land Acquisition to support Field Operation Management Team (Exploration and Exploitation) in handling Land issue in the fields under supervision of the Deputy Manager Land Acquisition.
- Diploma in Technical (Polytechnic) as minimum.
- Experience is very significant requirement. At least posses Five (5) years experience in Land Survey in the fields.
- Has strong Technical skills in Survey Jobs.
- Has strong team player and target oriented.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia (spoken and written).
- Has commitment to promote Company Values and Ethics.
- Familiar with ArcGIS database, Advance AutoCAD, Mapping system, Geodetic GPS and can operate the newest Sokkia Total Station equipment.
- Willing to work under pressure in remote (bush) areas where facility is very limited.
- Preferably has knowledge in Hydrographic, survey, i.e.: bathymetric, depth etc.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later 24 June 2009 to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com