The ILO (International Labour Organization) is the specialized agency of the United Nations working in the field of employment and social development, with a mandate to promote opportunities for women and men to obtain decent and productive employment in conditions of freedom, equity, security and human dignity.
ILO has vacancies for its Nias Islands Rural Access and Capacity Building Project (Nias-RACBP) funded by the Multi-Donor Fund for Aceh and North Sumatra (MDFANS) and focuses on the improvement of the strategic rural transport net work in Nias.
- International Deputy Team Leader (DTL) – NIAS
- National Training Engineer – NIAS
- National Sr. Contract Administrator – NIAS
- National Finance/Administrative Officer – NIAS
- National Bridge Engineer – NIAS
- National Finance Assistant and Administrative Assistant – JAKARTA
For full job descriptions and application please regularly visit http://www.ilo.org/jakarta/about/job.htm or contact the Project Office in Nias, Tel: (0639) 7000 326.
For national positions application with full resume and the names of three referees must be sent by email HRDJKT@ilo.org or postal services to
PO Box 1075
2. ILO Project Nias
Musium Pusaka Nias
JI. Yos Sudarso No.134 Jl. Gunung Sitoli
Both women and men are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidate will be notified.