Great Place to Work
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be pert of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
CON0123 – SENIOR ENGINEER COST SCHEDULING
To assist the project manager and superintendent project providing reliable cost estimation, forecast of project cost, schedule and resource requirements and ensure all project controlling functions are carried out in line with Newmont standards.
- Degree in an appropriate Engineering Discipline.
- Understanding of Engineering drawings, specifications and Data Sheets.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Computer literate (Able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Primavera).
- At least 10 years of experience in Engineering and Construction in mining industry.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
- Experience in “Fast Track” construction projects.
- Have knowledge of the Project Management.
- Have knowledge of the Project Construction cost control.
- Have knowledge of the Project Construction materials.
- Have knowledge of the Project Construction Safety rules.
- Have knowledge of the Project Construction Environment rules.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 25 October 2009. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042,