We are the largest commercial bank in Thailand and one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. Bangkok Bank will always be there, every step of the way, a friend to our customers wherever their journey leads.
Our Vision is to continue to be the leading financial service provider in Thailand, and to be the leading international bank in Asia. We will do this by providing world-class service and products to all our customers.
Please find our company details on www.bangkokbank.com
Human Resources & General Admin Officer
- To enhance and develop Human Resources standard of the bank.
- Arrange and review HR development planning and implementation of training program for Personnel Dept.
- Provide recommendation and suggestion to the management regarding new regulation or issue on matter relating to HR in order to achieve the Bank’s objective.
- Review and updating job description for existing and new staff
- To arrange semi-annual performance appraisal coordinate with each department
- Preparing bi-monthly payroll and staff compensation, tax income
- Arrange procedure/schedule for staff vacation leave and medical reimbursement
- Provide staff report (quarterly) to Bank Indonesia
- Provide staff & salary report (monthly) to Head Office
- Provide Summary of Staff Training report (quarterly) to Head Office
- Monitoring staff discipline, attendance
- Prepare data of all personnel expenses for PPh Pasal 21 for tax calculation
- Prepare data and report payment for staff: Insurance Jamsostek and Bumida
- As well as payment Jamsostek and report for expatriate
- To assist General Affairs / Building matters
- To handle Logistic and produce monthly control report.
- To back up General Manager’s secretary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Required skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office.
- Required language: English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Do not apply if your qualifications not related to the requirement. Please send your complete application, CV, transcripts and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangkok Bank PCL
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 3
UP. Personnel Department
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified.
i have sent my aplication, please send me the feed back, thank’s