PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 7,000 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, oil & gas and mining across Indonesia.
With continued growth we are currently offering bright Indonesian university graduates an opportunity to build a professional career within the largest mining and construction, as Graduate Mechanical Engineer under Graduate Development Plan (GDP) through various programs to be able to work in Plant Department at the Project Site.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75 from reputable University,
- Willing to work on remote locations,
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written),
- Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving capabilities, good team work and adaptable,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to influence situation to achieve goals,
- Able to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply here, no later than August 8th 2009.
“Only short listed candidates who apply online will be proceed”