Pearl Energy is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development and production activities in Southeast Asia. Pearl is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government in the United Arab Emirates. We are currently looking for Indonesian National candidates to fill in the following positions in our Indonesian Office:
- Coordinate and handle HR administrative activities, national & expat formalities and industrial relation matters in regard to government regulations and company policies to ensure alignment to HR department strategies and policies.
- Assist all respective managers in handling all employee disputes, which Include liaising with respective external parties (BP MIGAS, Manpower Department, etc), while maintaining conducive working environment and In handling settlement in accordance with the prevailing labor Law to ensure all problem can be solved with no or minimum damage to the company.
- Conduct programs and presentation related to the internal communication for all employees to ensure that all employees are updated with relevant Industrial relation information and maintain relationship with employee & related government bodies. Having experience in handling industrial relations issue and strong knowledge on labor law and Immigration formalities.
- Bachelor degree In Law, combined with Master Degree in HR Management is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years working experiences in the field of industrial relations and personnel administration, preferably In oil & gas industry.
- Coordinate with Procurement Departments and provide legal assistance on the preparation of Bid Plan, contract, and other document related to procurement of goods and services.
- Represent Legal Department In bid committee required by BPIMIGAS for ensuring compliance with all obligation and legal requirements of procurement as per BPMIGAS 007 guidelines.
- Conduct relevant legal research.
- Search and collect new law or regulation relevant with PEARLOIL business.
- Review contract document prepared by Procurements Department.
- Prepare draft of all agreements based on standard templates.
- Ensure legal translation of all official documents is prepared in a timely and effective manner,
- Organizing, updating, recording and maintaining legal documentation of services contract
- Prepare supporting document in the process of dealing with complaints and claims.
- Prepare reports to be submitted to BPMIGAS related to legal proceeding or legal action against PEARLOIL or vice versa.
- Able to work in team.
- Bachelor degree in Law, P11< 007 Certified.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in oil & gas firm.
- Advise, counsel and provide coordination and support related to the Instruction to bid, bidding, contracting, contract amendment and contract management processes, in compliance with BPMIGAS and government regulations, in order to obtain compliant processes and documents, achieve agreements between vendors and Pearl Energy while controlling and preventing legal risks.
- Monitor and review the Instruction to Bid (ITB) process and package, e.g. bidding process led by Procurement, contract by Legal and scoping by User management I project management to mitigate contract risks and ensure compliance to BPMIGAS and government regulations.
- Recommend on Improvements related to the instruction to bid, bidding, contracting, contract amendment and contract management processes, in order to ensure that these processes are compliant to regulations and are set up as effective and efficient as possible.
- Develop, setup new standard of contract and keep up with regulatory developments and ensure that all standard contracts and clauses are up to date to ensure compliance with the latest (Issued) regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Law. PTK 007 Certified.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in technical & contractual scope in oil & gas industry.
Public & Government Relations Officer
- Provide support in building and maintaining relationship with external parties such as BPMIGAS, DG Migas, community, local government and other stakeholders in aspects that are relevant with company operations.
- Provide support in planning and managing company events related with external parties such as socialization, meeting, and exhibition.
- Provide support in managing files and documents related to public and government relations, permits, and other relevant matters as required.
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experiences with the job scope.
All candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia and have good computer skills.
Should you meet those criteria, please send your application with a comprehensive resume, a recent photograph, copies of academic certificate & supporting documents (max 500 kb) not later than May 9, 2010 and kindly state the position you apply for at the e-mail subject to:
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified/short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.