Well Flow Management
Expro is leading oilfield service-company, employing more 5,000 people around the globe. Our business is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control, and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells. More than just a place to work, Expro represents a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment.
- Chief Operator Slickline – (Based in Balikpapan) – ref no. SO01
- Slickline Supervisor – (Based in Balikpapan) – ref no. SS02
- Senior Operator Well Test – Based in Jakarta – ref no. AO01
- Base Foreman – Based in Jakarta – ref no. BF01
- Technical Learning & Development Leader – Based in JKT/BPN – ref no. LD01
- DST Operator – Based in Jakarta – ref no. DST01
- Subsea Graduate Program – Based in Jakarta – ref no. SGP01
- Subsea/Well Test Trainee – Based in Jakarta/Balikpapan – ref no. SST01
- Operator Well Test – Based in Jakarta – ref no. OWT01
- Contract Admin/Specialist – ref no. CAS01
As a crew member, you must ensure that Expro s clients are provided with professionally performed Wireline/Well Service operations through utilizing maximum efficiency, safety and reporting.
To be successful in this position:
- You have a good knowledge of Well Test/Slickline/DST
- Technical or Engineering degree
- Experienced in Slickline services on deviated oil and gas wells (5+ years for Senior Operator, 10+ years for Supervisor)
- Experience in heavy duty braided line fishing and current IWCF would be an advantage for senior positions
- Good in English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Learning & development expert in Well Test/Slickline/Well Service
- No. 7: Minimum Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, 2+ years of experiences, excellent English skills
- No. 10: Strong administration skills, 2-3 years experiences in preparing tender document
- All positions: Computer skills
If you share our taste for success and would like to join the winning Expro team, please send your resume to: email@example.com with the ref number and position as a subject no later than March 20th 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.