TATELY N.V., TATELY BUDONG-BUDONG N.V., ZARATEX N.V. are part of a rapidly expanding international Oil & Gas company. We are operators of the Palmerah (South Sumatra), Budong-Budong (West Sulawesi) and Lhokseumawe (Aceh) Production Sharing Contracts, and partners in four other non-operated PSCs.
Due to our expanding operations, we are immediately seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill the positions of:
DRILLING ENGINEER (DE)
(Temporary basis. 12-month contract)
Reporting to Operations Manager, this position will perform an integral role in all aspects of the planning, tendering and operation implementation of the onshore I offshore exploration drilling programs.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and evaluate drilling programs, including vertical and directional planning, casing and cementing designs, drilling procedures, etc. for exploration wells
- Assist in prequalifying Contractors and In preparing drilling and 3rd Party services specifications for tender procedures
- Prepare drilling cost estimates for AFE’s
- Monitor drilling expenditures and daily performance
- Compile final well reports and assist in AFE closeout
- Minimum bachelor degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 7 years of industry experience
- Technically competent in drilling engineering with respect to exploration wells
- Experienced in jackup and semi submersible rig operations
- Current IADC/IWCF Well Control Certification at Supervisor Level
- Good interpersonal skills with experiences in working hand-in-hand with nationals and/or expatriates in both office environment and on-site locations.
Please send your comprehensive CV (in English) with a recent photograph no later than 12th November 2011 to:
TATELY N.V. (Recruitment & Selection)
Plaza Baplndo, Menara Mandiri,21st Floor
JI. Jend. Sudirman Kay. 54-55, Jakarta 12190
Or c-mall us at: email@example.com
(quoting ‘DE’ on the subject of your e-mail).