Indonesia recruitment advertisement
COUNTRY MANAGER – MICROINSURANCE
MicroEnsure is a leading global insurance intermediary providing innovative insurance products for the low-income market. These products cover life, crop and health.
We are seeking a Country Manager to lead our operations in Indonesia. Candidates should have a strong sales and marketing management background, be results oriented, any be able to lead with minimum supervision. Other requirements include good attention to detail, and ability to manage internal staff and negotiate at senior level with external organizations.
- Fluent spoken and written English required
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- At least seven years management experience in a sales role
- Sell-staler, adaptable and an excellent people manager and relationship builder
- Able to develop an office, recruit and manage staff and oversee an effective and efficient operation
- Insurance experience would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Position will be based in Jakarta
MicroEnsure offers a challenging and highly rewarding career Opportunity. Compensation will be based on salary plus a performance-related bonus. This position is immediately available.
Please send Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter explaining how you meet the job requirements to Bryan Campbell, Start-up Manager, MicroEnsure, email@example.com before June 22, 2009. Only short listed candidate will be notified.