ExxonMobil is one of the world s largest publicly traded international petroleum and petrochemical companies. Under the names Esso, Mobil and ExxonMobil, we have global operations in most countries and territories.
Administrative assistant (BT – AA)
The position responsibilities will include preparing internal and external reports, presentations and spreadsheets as well as answering phones, handling and filing of correspondence and financial data.
Candidate must be willing to work either in Jakarta or in Cepu as well as willing to conduct business related travel.
Candidates should have:
- Diploma degree in Secretarial or Bachelor degree in Liberal Arts or equivalent with minimum GPA 3.2 on a 4 point scale.
- Excellent in English both spoken and written TOEIC level 6.
- Ability to type 50-60 words per minute.
- At least 4 years working experience as Administrative Assistant.
- Expert MS office skills, preferred experience with SAP applications.
- Ability to work both effectively in a team as well as independently on projects.
- Ability to manage time effectively and demonstrate initiative to promote continuous improvement in the workplace.
Candidates who meet these criteria should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than February 21, 2009
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.
Taking on the world’s toughest energy challenges.