We are a provider of international logistics services, predominantly for chemical & pharmaceutical industries. Our core activities are development and implementation of Supply Chain Management Solutions including the provision of forwarding, transportation and warehousing services for chemicals, pharmaceuticals and hazardous materials.
* Responsible for partial or full set of accounts.
* Able to handle accounts payable as well as accounts receivable.
* Journal entries & adjustment.
* Assist in preparation of month end reconciliation and audit schedule.
* Handling of monthly AR closing, claims processing and other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
* Ensure timely reporting of monthly accounts.
* Preferably with Diploma in Accountancy or with relevant working experience.
* Able to work independently, yet a team-oriented player in delivering results & meeting business needs in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
* Meticulous, resourceful & willing to work under pressure.
* Computer literate and with good command of English.
* Able to commence work immediately or within short notice.
* Preferably female applicant.
Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current & expected salaries, contact numbers & a photo to:
Up. Ms. Loo