Les Roches Jin Jiang International Hotel Management College is a member of the Laureate Education Inc. network of 25 universities that stretches from North / South America to Europe and Asia in 16 countries. We currently enrol over 320,000 students. LRJJ is a joint venture of the leaders in hospitality education and China’s number 1 hotel company. Located on the beautiful campus of Shanghai Normal University, LRJJ is now an established school of nearly 400 students with significant plans to grow its student population and national influence within China. The School currently offers both undergraduate and post-graduate courses under NEASC accreditation (www.neasc.org)
We are recruiting an Academic dean
Reporting to the on-site Chief Executive Officer and to the Director of Academic Affairs of the main campus of Les Roches, Switzerland, the Dean is responsible for the academic management. The Dean also assists the CEO in budgeting and implementing global initiatives and partnerships that ensure a high quality of education for LRJJ on-campus.
The Dean is responsible for the leadership of the faculty and in charge of student management, including supervision of academic induction, student support and guidance, student discipline within the policies of the School.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills in English as well as pertinent
* Knowledge/understanding of the Chinese and/or Asian cultures
* 5 years teaching (hospitality, business, international relations, linguistics /ESL, Asian literatures etc.)
* Master’s Degree in relevant fields as a minimum but Ph.D. preferred
* Administrative experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities to work in a multicultural environment
For this challenging position, we offer a remuneration which includes an attractive package in line with its multifaceted responsibilities
Start date: As agreed
Closing application: Open until filled
Please send an e-mail requesting an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org