VP/AVP — Commodity Structured Finance
- Singapore Based, SEA Coverage with Focus on Indonesia
- Global Bank
- Excellent Opportunity to Develop a Regional Career
We are representing one of the world’s largest banks in searching for an experienced individual to fill the above position Once hoed you will be part of the expanding regional Structured Trade & Commodity Finance team based in Singapore
Your main activity will be to source business from target clients in South East Asian countries- In addressing target clients you may be required to work with other departments in the bank e.g. in developing new business, with Indonesian clients. you will be required to work with the bank’s Jakarta branch office You will be responsible for the origination and execution of specialized lending solutions, primarily for natural resources clients such as oil and mining production and Processing companies The solutions include but are not limited to Capital Expenditure Funding, Acquisitions or Working Capital Financing. You will also be expected to execute the deal independently, including obtaining internal credit approvals, negotiating legal documentations and achieving financial closure.
To quality you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years direct working experience in client facing activity involving risk taking and assessing credit risk of counter-parties, preferably in structured finance area in a bank.
- Proven track record in client origination for mid to large local corporate segment. Existing relationships with clients in the target space will be highly valued.
- Strong credit skill preferably with background in foreign bank/financial institution where stringent credit processes are part of your day to day activities.
This is a permanent role with company sponsored employment pass. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also call Henriko Sarin at +62.815 1142 8394 or #65-9739 3805 for a confidential discussion. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.