They say great minds think alike. So imagine the power of more than 23 000 people around the world all thinking together. In over 120 countries, Bekaert devotes this combined brainpower to solving huge challenges in advanced metal transformation, advanced materials and coatings. Because, like everything we do, we believe that innovation is something that’s done better together.
Of course, you will work under the best possible conditions. And, as a leading multinational with annual sales of over 4 billion, your performance will be well rewarded. So if you have the drive, the talent and the individuality to advance ideas that can change the lives of thousands of customers around the world, we know just the place to come and do it. Wherever you’re from, don’t you think we’re better together?
In order to supports its business expansion in Karawang – West Java, Bekaert is looking for talents to fill the following position:
TECHNICAL SERVICE OFFICER
- You will do weekly monitoring of inventory level
- You will ensure on time delivery of Bekaert’s product to customer’s site
- You will do on-site troubleshooting of Bekaert’s product
- You will follow up on analysis report; give feedback report to customer; and do immediate action for return products
- Act as customer contact window for projects and trials
- Follow up on outstanding payment due with Finance team and placement of new PO
- Minimum a technical diploma in engineering or material science field
- Minimum 2 years of plant operation experience
- Quick-witted and fast response to customer’s complaints
- Able to work independently and have good communication with different level personnel.
- Able to build cordial working relationship with internal and external parties
- Excellent speaking and writing ability in English and Tagalog
- Proficient in MS Office
- Preferably Philippine National and work base will be in Batangas area
Are you interested?
Please attach your CV in order to be processed. Apply Online