OPENING KUWAIT NATIONAL PETROLEUM COMPANY (KNPC)
One of the largest leading oil companies in the gulf region with highly advanced technology currently handling major projects which require skilled engineers, urgently needs qualified personnel complying to the below conditions:
- Applicants must view the conditions for each position in the advertisement.
- Copy of Qualification certificate/University Diploma and Transcript documents stamped as original.
- Documents presenting the complete Resume with Recent Personal Photo, Experience certificates and Training programs attended.
- “To Whom It May Concern” certificates from previous & current employer.
- Copies of passport
- All the above documents should be submitted in English in ONE SINGLE PDF Format
- Please DO NOT Send any ZIP or RAR Format
- If applied for more than one position, application is considered as rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the Complete JOB TITLE in the EMAIL’s SUBJECT
Carries out walkthrough inspection of the plant and project facilities and equipment an daily basis to ensure that all necessary safety measures are being observed and briefs site Safety Engineer. Discusses on-going critical activities and their implications with Projects and Contractor personnel.
2 years safety international Diploma or 2 years diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
Related Work Experience
Minimum 8 years in oil and gas industry or in similar functions in refining industry.