Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with SKK MIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for:
Senior Executive IT Infrastructure & Security
Ensure optimum system and network availability by implementing, configuring and monitoring systems and network infrastructure, including data center infrastructure and sites infrastructure.
- Minimum S1 (Bachelor degree) from relevant major with 5 years experience in leading role for IT System, Network & Security management
- Broad knowledge in server management, virtual server management, operating system configuration and setting, network management and network security management
- Experience in managing Windows Server, MS Exchange, Active Directory and other Microsoft platform
- Understand data center network infrastructure, local area network and wide area network implementation
- Experience in IT infrastructure project management would be an advantage
- Experience in managing a team.
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Willing to travel to site
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or other related certification would be an advantage
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).