Petrosea is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
Currently, we are seeking highly competent and calibrated people to fill in position with following experiences and skills:
SUBCONTRACTOR INTERFACE COORDINATOR (PROJECT)
To be fully accountable and responsible for all interfaces between the project and its major subcontractor including all engineering disciplines and commercial issues to ensure that the output from the subcontractor is in strict accordance with the approved project specifications, accepted industry codes, contractual obligations and is performed as per the agreed schedule to ensure all deliverables are provided to suit the projects EPC schedule.
- Having proven track record of performing a Senior Project Engineers role is projects in the Mineral Sector that also encompasses a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet with Project deadlines.
- Willing to work on site in extreme remote areas with limited facilities.
- Willing to be based in the Project Office of the major subcontractor which is likely to be in a third country.
- Having comprehensive knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and design process as well as extensive experience in construction methods.
- Having multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, commercial and contractual, etc).
- Able to supervise and evaluate the work of the subcontractor.
- Capable of working independently and self regulated.
- Able to maximize project margins by ensuring that all interfaces are effectively managed.
- Able to minimize re-work by being involved in constructability reviews.
- Capable of providing assistance to startup and commissioning teams.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 15 (fifteen) years experiences as an Interface Manager or Project Engineer.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment in MS Word Format only in English with current & expected salary and recent photograph to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please put the position applied on the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 7 May 2009.