Candidate will be responsible for the technical leadership and direction of the PCLender’s current ASP business model, future website development and data exchange solutions and applications. We currently leverage PHP, .NET and MySQL for our architectural design and development of the web applications. Candidate will work with the SVP of Development to ensure web security infrastructure for user authorization and access to controlled components; design, recommend, and build data access methods and user navigation to support PCLender objectives.
Senior Web Developer
Candidates MUST have:
• 5 years direct involvement in a leadership role with a commercial web site
• Prior Proven Experience with Apache and Linux
• Prior Proven Experience with either .NET or Java
• Strong background in SOAP, Web Services
• Thorough Understanding of Web Services – Practices and Standards
• Web Portal Experience
• Working Knowledge of Internet Protocols
• Thorough Understanding of Web Application Architecture
Release Bonuses: $5,000-10,000PHP/up to 3 times a year
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Comments are closed.