Leighton International offers a wide range of career opportunities in a variety of locations, and our compensation and benefit packages are highly competitive.
* Responsible for the environmental, health, safety programs for the project. Ensures awareness of and compliance with environmental health and safety requirements of the organization.
* Responsible for preventing oil spillage chemical, biological, and physical hazards present throughout work sites.
* Reviews and incorporates health standards promulgated by regulatory authorities. Ensures quality control procedures are established to monitor all aspects of regulations. Provides necessary reports
* Directs audits of H.S.E requirement.
* Develops and provides basic H.S.E training and induction to employees for onshore and offshore (barge).
* Promotes communication and coordinate on the safety for all the offshore installation activities.
* Assist the offshore supervisor with the daily tool box talk.
* Carry out safety monitoring on the work barge on H.S.E issue.
* Participate on the daily Job Safety Analysis discussion on board.
* Participate on weekly H.S.E meeting on board.
* Complied and analyzed H.S.E statistic prior to weekly / monthly submission
* Take immediate action on any unsafe Act and condition on board
* Participate in accident / incident investigation should there is a need on board
* Carry out findings / observation on unsafe Act / condition and record shall concerned to the Barge Superintendent, Crisis Systems Review, Workers
* Programs to enhance and encourage employee awareness of accident and fire prevention, industrial hygiene and environmental compliance.
* Possess relevant qualification with 2- 5 years of working experience in offshore.
* Conversant with legislation, rules and regulations related to safety, health and environment, e.g. OSHA, EQA.
* Familiar and experience in managing and/or maintaining ISO OHSA18001:2007 and EMS 14001:2004
* Have excellent planning and organizing skills with the tenacity to follow through on planned activities.
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels of people
The rewards and career potential here at Leighton are, like the projects we tackle, among the best in the industry. So please send your CV, along with a passport-sized photo and salary expectations, to the following address:
Leighton Contractors (M) Sdn Bhd
14th Floor, Menara Multi-Purpose, Capital Square
No. 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2693 5222