PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA
The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
Sr. INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (Sr. IE)
Essentials job duties:
- Examine and evaluate operational sequence, material flow, process flow, information flow, functional instructions, organization charts, planning and production schedules providing recommendations to maximize synchronicity, waste elimination, efficiencies, worker & equipment utilization, communication, and through-put in a controlled pace.
- Familiarity and ability to perform work studies and process mapping for material movement, work flow, and communication identifying their inter-relationships and eliminating bottlenecks.
- Play as a central role in generating ideas for continuous improvement initiatives and the implementation.
- Ability to work in a challenging & fast-paced environment while making insightful and quick-minded decisions.
- All administrative duties associated with Industrial Engineering group including management, development, evaluation & training.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Shall have hands-on experience in a similar position in oil & gas fabrication.
- Engineers with certified Green Belt Six Sigma or higher are preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Committed to Quality and Safety.
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Methods, Procedures, LEAN, Six Sigma, 5S, Continuous Improvement Methodology, Value Stream Mapping and KAIZEN.
- Manufacturing Quality, Database Design, Managing Processes, Developing Standards.
- Willing to work in a fabrication/construction environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume in English, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph no later than 21 February 2009 to: email@example.com