- Global industry leader
- Interesting and challenging work
- Flexible working hours
Runge is the undisputed leader in the mining consultancy arena, providing software, consulting and training services to the largest companies in the industry. With over 400 staff in 19 key locations around the world, we have enjoyed 33 years of unprecedented growth serving the mining industry with full end to end consulting, software and training services that improve mine business planning. We offer industry leading expertise across our range of services and we take pride in adding value to our customers who incorporate the world’s largest mining organisations, commodity trading houses and financial institutions.
Our Software Quality department is seeking a Tester to join a high performing team. This position is responsible for:
- Providing software validation and verification services for software applications developed within Runge
- Undertaking testing within a modern programming team.
- Analyse, collate and report on test outcomes.
- Contribute to the resolution of testing related issues.
You will love coming to work as you are involved in providing input to solutions, estimates and specifications for our suite of software applications. This position is not application specific and as such you will be working on a number of applications and interesting projects. Excellent training opportunities will be provided to enable you to excel in this role.
We are seeking someone with:
- At least two years in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of industry testing methodologies, standards, techniques and practices.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience with automated testing solutions (desirable).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people from differing backgrounds, experience and knowledge sets.
Places are limited and so don t miss out on securing a role with us today. To apply please forward your application to email@example.com quoting Job Code 180. To find out more contact Kerry-lee Harvey – Human Resources on +61 7 3100 7200.