Short-Term Consultant/Writer/Editor for IFC Indonesia
IFC Indonesia is looking for a writer/editor on a 6 months STC contract. This contract may be renewed after the initial period.
Duties and Accountabilities
Write and/or edit the content of all IFC Indonesia English documents and publications which include reports, brochures, SmartLesson documents, presentations, press releases, and other editorial documents.
The primary tasks are to:
- Write a high quality content of IFC Indonesia documents in English based on information from IFC Indonesia team.
- Provide editorial services for IFC Indonesia documents, and ensure that the content is of highest quality.
- Work closely with IFC Indonesia Communications team to ensure that content is accurate, and maintains consistent messaging to meet strategic objectives.
- Assist IFC Indonesia staff with producing project-related written documents.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills; high standard of quality control, and attention to details
- Extensive experience writing and editing documents for multinational organizations
- Sound knowledge of financial, investment and development projects terminology
- Ability to take initiative, prioritizes effectively, work with minimal supervision, and deliver according to deadlines
- Experience in a development organization or policy think tank strongly preferred.
- Ability to be contacted at any time.
- English native speaker is preferred.
Application along with portfolio of writing samples should be sent electronically to: email@example.com
Closing date for application is April 9th, 2009
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. No telephone calls, faxes or mail will be accepted. Please note that ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.