FIRCROFT supply a broad range of recruitment and workforce management solutions to companies of all sizes. Our global network of worldwide offices enables us to deliver a local service, providing the complete solution. PT Fircroft Indonesia is focused on the oil and gas industry and currently supplies s professional technical engineers, technologists and office support workers. www.fircroft.com
(Indonesian and Regional Asian Expatriates only)
Refrigerated LPG Terminal Project
Dedicated Project Manager required on a full-time basis, to lead and Project Manage the construction of a Refrigerated LPG Import and Distribution Terminal in Indonesia. Various engineering and governmental studies are currently being carried out.
Project Manager Requirement:
The individual chosen to be the Project Manager will have the required level of competence & experience and will be willing to work in West Java on a full-time basis once mobilization to site commences and until the full project is commissioned (a period of ca. 2 years). Candidate must have previous working experience of a project which is similar in nature at management level or preferably project managing the design and construction of an LPG terminal.
Project Manager Duties:
- The Project Manager will carry out a broad range of project management activities which would include but not be limited to the following:
- An evaluation of the feasibility study and subsequent recommendation to the on the desired terminal design and project way forward
- Establishing a project office which is appropriately resourced
- Development of a list of Requirements and Deliverables document in order to complete a detailed FEED study. Pre-qualification and selection of a FEED contractor
- Providing support to the FEED contractor in order to ensure a timely and quality study is completed which addresses all the requirements necessary to issue an ITT to future EPC contractors
- Preparing and issuing an ITT to a selected list of pre-qualified EPC contractors
- Providing sufficient support to EPC bidders in order to ensure quality and professional bids are received
- Developing and recommending an EPC Decision Support Package / Criteria which will be used to evaluate and select the EPC contractor
- Working with legal representatives in Indonesia to develop and issue an EPC contract to the chosen contractor
- Overseeing project construction and working in partnership with the EPC contractor to ensure full delivery against project objectives, milestones and cost parameters
- Ensuring that suitable qualified management and operational personnel are sourced, training and ready to take over operational control of the site
- Ensuring the safe commissioning of the project and ensuring full documentation is handed across to Operating personnel including full process and engineering documentation, training manuals, construction permits / licenses, equipment lists, warranty documents etc.
Interested candidates should be Indonesian nationality or originate from one of the regional Asian countries and possess the relevant skills and experience to deliver a project of this size and magnitude.
Please send your CV (in MS Word version) quoting Project Manager – LPG to: email@example.com