Sharepoint Developer (.Net)
Provide operational support for IT application and work with users to understand requirements and developed modules for customized Sharepoint portals.
– Candidates must possess a Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline from a recognize education institution.
– At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft .NET 2.0 and above.
– Candidate need to have the experience with the following will be advantageous:
– .NET technologies, such as ASP.net, Ajax, WCF, WPF and other web technologies.
– SQL Server 2005 (optimization and performance tuning)
– Microsoft Sharepoint 2003, 2007, MOSS 2007 would be an added advantage.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience. Please state your current and expected salary. Include a passport-size digital photo of yourself in the resume.
If you are an individual who is highly motivated with good problem solving abilities and inter-personal skills, please submit your resume in MS Words format to: firstname.lastname@example.org