keeping our customers in the lead
As a Global Technology Leader in injection molding equipment and services, we offer exciting opportunities to be part of a team that drives industry leading innovations. Our state of the art facilities, modern manufacturing equipment and pursuit of best practices make for a strong culture of innovation and excellence.
Service Engineer, Indonesia
The Service Engineer, based in Jakarta will report to the Regional Service Manager.
- lnstall, startup and repair of injection molding systems
- Working from blueprints and schematics, the Technician must be able to troubleshoot complete hydraulic, electric and mechanical components of injection molding equipment
- Regularly reporting in written and verbal form to the Regional Service Manager.
- A good understanding of programming and prior experience on troubleshooting of programmable Logic controllers is required
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in similar field is a must
- A demonstrated skill in using Microsoft software is expected
- Min Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Technology or equivalent
- A licensed mechanical / electrical engineer preferred
- Must be able to read and write in English.
Please e-mail your resume by 2nd July 2011 to
Human Resource Department (S.E.Asia)