Archi Indonesia is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the head quarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado – North Sulawesi, PT. Meares Soputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang Tondano Nusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site – are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation:
SENIOR PROJECT METALLURGIST (CODE : SPM/X/19)
Location : Toka Tindung
The primary role of the Senior Project Metallurgist will be to assist in commissioning, metallurgical test programs for current and future projects and daily metallurgical activities to ensure the doré production as outlined in the production plan in a safe, cost effective and environmentally compliant manner. The role will also be responsible for plant throughput and recovery optimization, with input into the metallurgy departmental budget and laboratory functions.
- Assisting the development of metallurgical laboratory employees;
- Manage the development and update skill’s matrix for metallurgical laboratory employees;
- Manage the development and writing of procedures for the operation of the treatment plant, metallurgical test work and related services;
- Ensure metallurgical accounts are accurate, auditable, contain all relevant information and provided for distribution on a timely basis;
- Accurately determine and report process plant mechanical performance;
- With the co-operation of the supply department, ensure adequate consumables are available for process operation;
- Providing high level technical support for metallurgical engineering work as required
- Providing input into the technical development of metallurgical staff in the organisation.
- Tertiary Degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering: Ability to interpret metallurgical results;
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in Mineral Processing production with significant exposure to gold operations and management experience;
- Experience working in South East Asia: Previous experience at senior supervisory level.
- Membership of the AUSIMM;
- Able to demonstrate the corporate safety & environment culture.
Qualified applicants residing in Villages neighbouring at Toka Tindung Project Site, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than November 26th, 2019.
Email to: email@example.com
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb