SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BERHAD Group is one of the largest oil and gas service providers of deepwater services in Malaysia. The Company has progressively expanded its operations beyond the shores of Malaysia to markets stretching from India to Indonesia and Australia to China. The Group’s involvement in the oil and gas industry span the areas of offshore drilling, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine services, operations and maintenance activities. We are seeking dedicated and professional talented individuals with the right qualifications and experience for the following position at our operating subsidiaries, to help us meet the ever increasing needs of this demanding industry :
Senior GIS Executive (Selangor – Seri Kembangan)
- Maintain and update in-house database.
- Develop, combine and manage GIS aspects of tasks.
- Seek new or expand into stand-alone opportunities for GIS services and resource management projects in oil and gas industry.
- Be able to provide consultation to client (business direction).
- Be able to provide and assist with the cartographic and charting development and review of GIS and cartographic aspects of engineering projects.
- Sound knowledge of data management in a relational database.
- Proficiency in ArcGIS, ACAD is a must.
- Database software/ Programming knowledge is a plus.
- High level communication and presentation skills with strong experience in negotiation and influencing.
- Demonstrable experience with the provision, implementation and delivery of a variety of GIS projects.
- Experience in understanding customer’s business drivers, priorities, and needs and use this information to ensure project success.
- Tertiary level qualifications in GIS or equivalent with currency in GIS database developments.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position preferably in Project Management, PM qualifications and experience in the delivery of business projects.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 30 June 2010 to:
Group Human Resource Division
SAPURACREST PETROLEUM GROUP (45631-D)
Level 6, Sapura@Mines
7 Jalan Tasik, The Mines Resort City
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.