SENIOR DEVELOPER APEX
Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 9,500 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 25 years.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
An excellent opportunity for Senior Developer APEX has arisen to join our Corporate Services team based in Jakarta.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance, enhancement and support the software deployed by the ICT team by performing effective analysis, design, development and testing to meet the requirements of the department and the users of the systems.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- TAFE or Tertiary Studies in Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in a software development role.
- Experience with working in an environment that is tracked via an incident management tool.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Oracle Application Express (ApEx)
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Database modeling and conceptual design
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Report Writing
- Thorough knowledge of system development lifecycle.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Proficient software unit testing.
- Ability to work in a structured/controlled development environment.
- Ability to work from a functional specification and create a technical specification.
- Good English language skills – Oral and Written.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Please apply online through web: http://careers.thiess.co.id or send your application by email to: email@example.com no later than January 1st, 2014, quoting REF: 914642
“Only short listed candidates who apply online will be proceed”