Scope of Work
- Responsible for compliance of financial standard operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for accounting system with accuracy, proper records keeping and ensure compliance to GAAP and IFRS.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with at least 7 years qualified experience in Accounting such as book closing process, accounts reconciliation process.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge in taxation, transaction analysis with compliance to GAAP and demonstrate ability to maintain proper internal controls.
- Mature and demonstrate ability to work independently, fast learner, work well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good command in English (both written and spoken) and Microsoft Excel, especially pivot table function. Appreciate Greenpeace core value.
Please send your application, latest resume and salary expectation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and put Sr. Accountant on the subject
Dead line for the application is Aug 5, 2009