The U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya is seeking an individual for the position of Facility Manager. The incumbent will serve as a Post Facility Manager. The incumbent will serve as principle authority and technical advisor on all facilities operations, maintenance, repair and minor construction for 1 U.S Government owned and 11 short term leased facilities for 2 agencies. S/He will plan, establish, supervise and develop budget for operation of maintenance, repair and renovation of facilities at Surabaya. S/He will also conduct and ensure the completion of Annual Inspection Survey, Facility Condition Sustainability Index, Fire Inspection and Safety Health and Environmental Management Synergy Visit Deficiency Report and also maintain the Fire Alarm System and annual budget
- At least completion of 4 (four) years degree in Engineering majoring in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering.
- At least 10 (ten) years combined in specialized and general experience in Real Estate Property Management or commercial building such as hospital, hotel or corporate office. It should include a minimum of 7 (seven) years of in-depth experiences as a Facility Manager and a minimum of 3 (three) years experiences in building or facility maintenance profession. S/He should also demonstrate progressive responsibility in the management of a large size maintenance or engineering department within the last 5 (five) years.
- Level IV (fluent) of English and Level IV (fluent) Bahasa Indonesian is required.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the field of Facility Management.
- Must have strong background in budget development and administration, design analysis, conflict management and resolution and other engineering analytical attributes.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, ability to develop detailed, complex presentations using Microsoft Office and other computer software. Must have SIM A driving license.
If you meet the qualifications above, kindly send your application & updated CV to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: August 12, 2009