Sanyen Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd. (SOGPL), Genting Oil Natuna Pte. Ltd. (GONPL) and Genting Oil Kasuri Pte. Ltd. (GOKPL) are members of a diversified Group which is Listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, Malaysia.
The Group through SOGPL, GONPL and GOKPL is involved in several Production Sharing Contracts (PSCS) with BPMIGAS in Indonesia.
In view of our significant and growing business operations in Indonesia, we seek to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following post based in our Jakarta Office
She will report to the Senior Manager and will support and assist him the day-to-day activities.
The successful candidate shall:
- Provide general secretarial support, Including filing documents and reports related to administration work;
- Arrange meeting schedule with external institution as requested;
- Arrange travel and hotel arrangement as requested;
- Provide daily assistance in translating documents Indonesian – English – Indonesian.
- The ideal candidate shall be in his / her mid to late 20s;
- Diploma Degree in Administration or Secretarial;
- Minimum 5 years related working experience;
- A matured and pleasant personality, with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English.
A competitive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience shall be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with full resume/curriculum-vitae, details of current and expected remuneration and a photograph to the following address not later than 17 October 2009, please indicate the Position you apply on the Subject of your email or Application letter.
SANYEN OIL & GAS PTE. LTD. /
GENTING OIL NATUNA PTE. LTD. / GENTING OIL KASURI PTE. LTD.
Bapindo Plaza, Citibank Tower 16th Floor
JI. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54 – 55
Only short listed candidates will be notified