Keeping our customers in the lead
As a Global Technology Leader in injection molding equipment and services, we offer exciting opportunities to be part of a team that drives industry leading innovations. Our state of the art facilities, modern manufacturing equipment and pursuit of best practices make for a strong culture of innovation and excellence.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, PET & PACKAGING, INDONESIA
The PET & Packaging Account Manager, based in Jakarta will report to an overseas General Manager to manage and maintain existing accounts, as well as look for new accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with personnel at all levels in the PET & Packaging industries
- Create value for the customers by understanding their market(s), the customers’ applications and needs, implementing standards, recommendations and proposals that will add value to their operations and help make them successful
- Present and/or assist in the presentation of proposals/quotations to the customers
- Participate in customer service projects including assisting machine/system installations and start-ups, audits and overhauls, as well as enhancements and retrofits where necessary, and be actively involved in equipment optimization and plant layout activities with the customers
- Prepare and maintain, market summaries, customer objectives, forecasts, strategies and activity reports, and competitive analysis
- A mechanical engineering degree/diploma preferred, with 2-3 years of sales experience in injection molding systems
- Knowledge of sales and negotiations techniques
- 2-3 years of technical exposure to injection molding, preferably in PET, closures, or thin wall would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and written in both the local language and English, proficient in Microsoft Office software’s (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team-oriented, self-starter with the ability to work well with little supervision
Please e-mail your resume by 10th October to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT (S.E.ASIA)